Ignite sales and exceed customer expectations with powerful intelligence from Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Automation for sales acceleration
Whether you want to manage marketing campaigns, centralize customer and prospect communications or improve customer service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can empower your team to leverage relationships important to your business. As a natural extension of Microsoft Outlook, Dynamics CRM provides the tools to help you market more effectively, focus on the right sales opportunities and deliver exceptional service to clients.
The Encore Advantage for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Whether you choose on-premise or online deployment, having an experienced Microsoft partner to help you design your solution to fit your business needs is vital to your long term success. Encore will help tailor your Dynamics CRM so it delivers the information your team needs to deliver results.
Encore’s experienced Dynamics CRM professionals will guide you through solution design, implementation, and training as well as integration to other Microsoft products like Outlook or Dynamics ERP. Whether you are new to CRM software or just new to Dynamics CRM, the Encore team will set you up for success.
What can you do with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Standardize sales planning and account management
- Automate process workflows and notifications
- Streamline scheduling
- Segment clients and prospects to better target marketing efforts
- Manage client data like never before
- Integrate directly with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions eliminating duplicate entrys
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a solution that provides employees with access to consolidated customer knowledge helping them manage relationships that are critical to your business success.
- Deep functionality that can be customized to fit your organization’s requirements
- Integration to Microsoft products including a native Microsoft Outlook client and embedded Microsoft Office features
- Scalable to fit both small and large organizations needs
- Familiar interface drives adoption and improves productivity
Empower your employees to drive your busines
Customer Service and Support
Customer service tracking and analytics help service organizations measure service performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify key customer service trends and findings using dashboards and real-time analytics
- Optimize revenue through tracking and measuring performance for organizations, business units, teams, and individuals
- Respond to cases faster and more accurately with access to customer contracts and service level agreements
- Simplify contract management using workflows to trigger activities allowing you to consistently deliver the right level of service
- Effectively schedule services and resources with automated reminders to best serve customers
- Save time and money using workflows to route cases, calls and email to individuals, teams, and queues based on inquiry type or any custom entity
Sales Force Automation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is squarely focused on helping sales organizations boost sales effectiveness and output.
- Improve financial planning and accuracy of revenue projections with better pipeline management
- Streamline lead management by tracking all your leads in one centralized system
- Manage opportunities effectively with consistent sales processes with predefined workflows
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information
- More effectively position your company against the competition with competitor tracking
- Streamline account management by tracking all activities and interactions for each contact and account
- Establish consistent processes with pre-defined best practices and proactive activity generation and reminders
- Improve communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Office, Lync and SharePoint Server
With a 360-degree customer view, powerful segmentation tools and insightful analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you create the right offer for the right audience.
- Manage your data more effectively. Intelligently cleanse your data to eliminate record duplications and decrease your cost per engagement (CPE)
- Improve conversion rates with highly targeted lists and associate them with campaigns
- Streamline campaign planning by creating marketing plans including tasks, budgets and return on investment. Save time by reusing templates
- Better coordinate with sales by tracking leads in one centralized system. Automatically score and assign leads
- Measure your success with real-time key performance indicators (KPIs). Follow key marketing objectives with comprehensive goal-tracking capabilities
- Identify trends quickly with powerful analytics and allocate resources accordingly
- Simplify communications with built-in mail-merge capability, email templates, and one-click conversion of email messages from Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Video Demo
Request a Free Consultation
Receive a personal consultation for this product.Request Now
Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Manuals
Download Microsoft Dynamics CRM Today