Encore’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation: Connect your entire customer experience
Leverage one of Canada’s largest Microsoft Dynamics CRM teams
Encore’s talented CRM specialists bring advanced knowledge across all Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Marketing (MDM) disciplines. Our excellent reputation is based not only on our extended product expertise and proven track record, but on the trust we have earned from the CRM community and our customers. We have local Microsoft Dynamics CRM resources in all of our offices (Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg) and beyond, into Ontario and the United States.
Expert Dynamics CRM implementations and integration
Our solution specialists and development team have many years of experience designing, implementing, upgrading and integrating all versions of Dynamics CRM, including extending your capabilities with custom add-ons and third-party applications such as web portals or marketing automation. Whether you are implementing your first CRM solution, transitioning from a different program like Salesforce, or want to explore the latest features – we have developed specialized project methodologies specific to CRM to ensure efficient delivery, effective training and personal support.
Custom xRM solution design
One of the greatest advantages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the unmatched flexibility of the platform. If you want it to do something that others might consider outside the box, our team can deliver. Encore has customized Dynamics CRM for purposes way beyond traditional sales, service and marketing management to give clients the most value from their investment.
Simplified Dynamics CRM Data Integration
We are experts at getting data in – and out – of CRM. Encore's development and data management specialists will help you connect your business by integrating Dynamics CRM with virtually any system or database so you can gain the intelligence and analytics you need to compete.
Enhanced customer intelligence and advanced sales functions
Our partnership with Introhive allows us to deliver Dynamics CRM solutions that take your customer insight to new levels. Gain expanded capabilities such as data enhancement and sales acceleration through relationship collaboration and analytics.
Flexible deployment and support options
Let our Encore specialists help you explore the deployment and licensing options that improve performance and accessibility from any device. We can work with your IT team to install and configure Dynamics CRM on your own servers, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, or our Total Productivity solution with extended applications, risk management tools and a full cloud infrastructure at a fixed monthly cost.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a versatile solution designed to give companies a more connected and consolidated way to manage the entire customer relationship. Impressive out of the box functionality expands insight and automates processes across sales, service and marketing, while the highly flexible platform allows Encore to customize the solution to your unique specifications.
- Useful functionality that can be customized to fit your organization’s requirements
- Built-in workflows to accelerate sales entry, service delivery and campaign management
- Tight integration with Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems, Microsoft Outlook and third-party applications
- Scalable to fit the needs of small to large organizations
- Familiar interface improves user adoption and productivity
- Flexible on-premise or cloud deployment options
Sales Force Automation
- Improve financial accuracy across budgets and forecasts, revenue projections and pipeline management
- Streamline lead management by tracking all of your leads in one centralized system
- Track opportunities throughout the sales cycle with Dynamics CRM’s built-in workflows
- Close deals faster by focusing on key opportunities
- Position your company against the competition with competitor tracking
- Streamline customer management with at-a-glance insight into all activities and interactions for every contact and account
- Improve team communication and collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office, Skype and SharePoint
- Decrease your cost per engagement (CPE) with more effective data management and intelligence throughout Dynamics CRM
- Improve conversion rates and ROI with highly targeted marketing lists and campaigns
- Streamline campaign planning, including tasks, budgets and time-saving templates
- Collaborate with sales by tracking, scoring and assigning leads in one centralized system
- Measure your success with real-time key performance indicators (KPIs) and goal tracking
- Better identify trends and target markets with powerful analytics and resource allocation
- Simplify communications with built-in mail-merge templates, email templates, and one-click tracking of email messages from Microsoft Outlook
Customer Service and Support
- Identify key customer service trends and outcomes using Dynamics CRM’s custom dashboards and real-time analytics
- Drill down into service and revenue performance by organization, business unit, team or employee
- Quickly and accurately respond to cases with real-time tracking of service contracts and service level agreements
- Simplify contract management and trigger activities allowing you to consistently deliver the right level of service
- Easily schedule and manage service and resource calendars with automated reminders
- Save time and money using workflows to route cases, calls, emails and action items to individuals, teams, and custom queues
When you need extended or advanced functionality, Encore specializes in transforming Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage virtually any business area or process. We can customize data fields and forms, automate processes and workflows, write custom plug-ins, integrate with other solutions and much, much more.
Get in touch with our team to discuss your Microsoft Dynamics CRM questions or implementation plan.