Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Cultivate loyal customer relationships. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides your front-line support employees with the tools they need to resolve cases quickly and to the highest degree of satisfaction.
The Encore Advantage for Customer Service
Encore uses Dynamics 365 internally to collect, track, and resolve cases for our customers. We have also helped a wide variety of clients provide customer service using Dynamics 365. Leverage our experience with the entire Microsoft stack to build the customer service solution that works for your organization.
- We can answer any of your licensing, functionality, or cost estimate inquiries.
- Our Dynamics 365 for Customer Service specialists are strategically located throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario.
- Encore provides Microsoft expertise for more than just Dynamics 365: get a completely integrated solution by leveraging our experience with Office 365, the Microsoft Cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Features
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service equips you with the tools you need to provide your customers with responsive support services.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
- Engage with your customer from any platform, whether it’s Live Chat, Phone, Email, Social, or a 3rd-party service.
- Access a complete view of your customer: interaction history, service preferences, and more.
- SLA timers, entitlements, and more are shown to your support agents automatically.
- Create, modify, close, or escalate cases automatically.
- Track activities against cases including emails, phone calls, and on-site visits.
- Analyze cases by category, agent, date, customer, or any other dimension.
- Source knowledgebase entries from your agents or your community, and utilize workflow for approval and editing.
- Provide information access to your customers with a fully-featured self-service portal.
- Associate knowledge base entries with any other data from your CRM system (such as accounts, products, entitlements) for improved searching.
- Collect customer feedback on articles, and schedule articles for periodic review.
The Power of the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from:
- Automated updates and product upgrades
- Accessible Mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is very configurable. It also integrates with the rest of the Microsoft stack and your 3rd party support tools:
- Contact Encore for assistance designing custom logic, workflow, entities, and other administration options.
- Access external knowledge, customer information, or case creation channels with 3rd party integrations.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is integrated out-of-the-box with Microsoft’s Field Service and CRM offerings.
Thanks to the common data model in Dynamics 365 and improvements in the Microsoft Cloud, anyone can benefit from emerging AI capabilities:
- Conduct sentiment analysis on service requests for analysis and automated case creation.
- The context-optimized user interface provides the “next best action” to agents based on their role and their case.
- Improve case resolution speed with a topic analysis algorithm that surfaces knowledge articles and related cases.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Resources
Dig deeper with our collection of supplementary content.
Video & Rich Content
Get A Free Consultation
Got questions? Speak with our team about your Dynamics 365 project.