Comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics AX Expertise & Support
We have assembled one of the most knowledgeable, experienced and nimble teams of Dynamics AX consultants in Canada. Their expertise allows Encore to offer full-service Dynamics AX implementation and support.
The Encore Advantage for Dynamics AX
To accelerate your time to value, Encore has developed very specific implementation approaches for Microsoft Dynamics AX. Our Dynamics AX methodology includes detailed process mapping, lifecycle services for mid-market organizations, automated workflows, and agile project management.
Encore’s dedicated Project Management Office (PMO) is added insurance that your project remains aligned to your vision, your timeline, and your budget.
- Boutique team; agile approach. We combine enterprise-grade Dynamics AX service with personal and authentic communication.
- We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX.
- Our team is well-adjusted to working within existing IT teams; we provide oversight and support to ongoing or planned Dynamics AX projects.
- All of our Dynamics AX projects are fielded by a core team of consultants and a project manager. Their expertise is augmented by technical and functional specialists when the need arises.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Features
Microsoft Dynamics AX is Microsoft's most comprehensive and powerful ERP solution. It is recommended for large, global enterprises with a substantial budget and complex business requirements.
Cloud & Flexible Deployment Options
Encore has extensive experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics ERP in any technical environment; whether that is in the Microsoft Cloud or on-premise. The latest version of Dynamics AX is optimized for cloud performance.
Encore can configure Microsoft Dynamics AX for use in any industry, but Dynamics AX comes out-of-the-box with industry modules for the Public Sector, Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Professional Services industries.
Global Financial Management
- Compete globally with Dynamics AX’s advanced multi-company, multi-currency capabilities.
- Ensure international compliance with complicated laws, regulations, policies and business rules.
- Improve financial control with integrated accounting, budgeting and forecasting capabilities (general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable/receivable and project costing).
Enterprise Procurement & Sourcing Functionality
- Manage RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and vendor/government procurement with custom-defined selection criteria and award processes.
- Intuitive online vendor portal enables vendors to easily update profile data, upload catalog content, submit invoices, review payments and more.
International Warehouse & Supply Chain Administration
- Forecast and control inventory with centralized planning, procurement and analytics inside Dynamics AX.
- Expanded purchasing and delivery rules allow you to give customers more choice.
- Be more efficient with Dynamics AX’s support for handheld devices and streamlined packing and shipping processes.
Manage the Employee Lifecycle
- Simplify human resource functions with automated tools including benefits administration, absence management, compensation management, employee development and more.
- Reduce manual processes and paperwork spanning recruiting, onboarding, development, transfer, training and termination
- Manage policies across country lines.
Dynamics AX, NAV, or GP? Take Our Quiz and Get an Instant Recommendation
Microsoft Dynamics AX Resources
We've pulled together some essential resources so you can dig into Dynamics AX's functionality and advantages.
Video & Rich Content
Get A Free Consultation
Talk to our team about your new Dynamics AX project or about changing to a partner like Encore. Just fill out the form and we'll be in touch to schedule a meeting!