Subscription Billing Features
Subscription Billing is the right solution for those who want to generate accurate, timely invoices on a recurring basis at scale.
Scalable & Efficient
- Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics GP Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for Receivables or fully integrated credit card applications.
- If invoices, quotes or orders are deleted or voided within Sales Order Processing you have the option to Rollback the contract to its original state.
Manage Cyclical Billing Processes
- Monitor contract expiry dates to proactively negotiate contract renewals.
- Recognize revenue evenly over a predefined period using the Deferral Profile functionality.
- Define the deferral at the line on the contract.
- Bill in advance for services that will be performed in the future with the ‘Delayed Revenue Recognition’ feature.
Automate Repetitive Procedures
- Enter inventory and non-inventory items.
- Specify at the line item level when the contract will start billing, how often it is to be billed, and when the contract will expire.
- Print legal contracts ready for customer acceptance of services and fees.
- Create quotes, orders and invoices in Sales Order Processing.
- Create very large batches of SOP documents using the ‘Fast Create’ functionality.
Import With Ease
With our importer, it’s easy to import existing contract information from an external system into Encore’s Subscription Billing add-on for Dynamics GP.
Subscription Billing Resources
Video & Rich Content
- GP 2016 - Subscription Billing (Includes Optional Importer)
- GP 2015 - Subscription Billing (Includes Optional Importer)
- GP 2013 - Subscription Billing (Includes Optional Importer)
Please note that installing previous builds will not contain the latest fixes for known issues or latest enhancements added to a product. If re-installing a build to resolve an existing issue we recommend downloading the latest build from our download section.
Try Subscription Billing For Free
Request a temporary key for a 30-day trial.
Get instant pricing for Subscription Billing.