Support & Maintenance
Encore product users current on an enhancement plan are entitled to the following standard support:
- Unlimited email support through their reselling partner
- Access to the latest product versions and service packs
- Upgrades of Encore products to be compatible with the latest Microsoft Dynamics GP version
- A support ticket response within 4 business hours confirming receipt of support inquiry*
Cost: 20% of list price
* Encore product support is limited to the latest two major versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Clients who have lapsed on their Encore Product Maintenance Plan will be charged a lapsed penalty and will be required to become current on their plans prior to being issued registration keys.
Recurring Contract Billing for Invoicing Users: We are no longer supporting or enhancing Recurring Contract Billing for Invoicing. Customers using Recurring Contract Billing for Invoicing on GP2010 will need to move to Sales Order Processing to obtain registration keys for Recurring Contract Billing.
Mass Billing & Enhanced Customer Statement Users: These products are now only being sold as custom solutions and are no longer part of our regular product offering. If you are currently using either of these solutions your annual maintenance plans have ended. An upgrade fee of $2,775 will be charged when you upgrade to a new version of Dynamics GP. Should support be required, will will bill at the rate of $185 US per hour.
Version 10.0 Users: Mainstream support for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 ended October 9, 2012. Mainstream support for Encore 10.0 products ended April 9, 2013 per the 6 month notice as part of the Encore Support Lifecycle Policy.