2-Hour Power Training – Creating and Maintaining Workflows in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Automate Your Approval Process with the Help of Workflow
Workflows in Dynamics GP allow you to create automated approval processes. They help ensure a consistent process is followed throughout the organization and that key stakeholders are engaged as needed, in a timely manner.
The latest workflow system with Dynamics GP 2013 R2 is much easier to deploy, easier to access, and easier to customize. This system allows users to design workflows, such as approval paths, for documents in Dynamics GP.
This course will provide you with detailed instructions on how to get started with using Workflow in your organization.
In this 2-hour online training course, we will cover:
- An overview of Workflow in Dynamics GP
- New Workflow features found in Dynamics GP 2013 R2; Purchase Order Approval, Purchase Requisition Approval, Payroll Timecard Approval, and Project Timesheet Approval
- How to set up common Workflows
- Best practices and checklists to help avoid common errors
- Workflow maintenance
- How to generate Workflow reports
Date: Wednesday, October 8th, 2014
Time: 1:00pm CDT
Fee: $99 – Register Now
- End Users
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.