Having attended Summit last year in Tampa, I can probably give at least 100 reasons why you’d never regret investing in this education-filled, exciting conference. But I’ll narrow it down to 3 main reasons to attend in 2017: The Pre-Conference Academy, the breakout sessions, and the great location in Nashville.
Important: There are perks in being a Partner! Take advantage of our special discount code PRPENCORE when you register to save 10% off your registration.
3 Reasons to Attend Summit
Reason Number 1 – The Summit Pre-Conference Academy
The academy consists of instructor-led classroom training in an interactive environment. Click on the links to see what Pre-Conference Academy Classes are available for your solution. Note that registering for the academy classes are separate from your conference registration. We’ve added a small sampling of intriguing classes offered for each solution:
- The Workflow Awakens in AX2012 –AND- Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Power BI for Microsoft Dynamics AX – Clearing up the Confusion
- Data Management – It’s More Than Just Archiving
- Bits, Bytes, and Business – Skills for the well-rounded Dynamics CRM Administrator / Power User
- Dashboards for the Everyday User
- The Best of Advanced Customizations in Dynamics 365
- Upgrading to GP 2016
- Human Resources—Let’s Learn it Together!
- GP Bootcamp-ARE your people GP ready?
- Getting Started with Power BI
- Inventory Reconciliation in Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft MCT Certification 2-Day Workshop
Reason Number 2 – Awesome Breakout Sessions
Schedule details are now listed for the user groups. Be sure to bookmark the schedule page for your solution and check back often as more session details will be added throughout the next month. Read a short sample list below of the many interesting sessions available for your solution:
- Help, AX is Slow!
- What You Need to Know About BI and Reporting in Dynamics AX 2009 and Beyond
- Step by Step Guide to Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- D365UG|CRMUG Opening General Session – Microsoft Roadmap
- Top CRM Tools for Your Sales Team
- Does it Make $ense To Move to The Cloud?
- Power BI Reports/Dashboards for Cortana and Mobile Devices
- Lose the Spreadsheet: GP Modules You Own but Aren’t Using
- Sex, Lies, & Dynamics GP Security
- Using Dynamics NAV with Office 365
- Stay Calm and Carry On: Disaster Recovery Planning
- Taking it to the Streets: Anywhere Access of Dynamics NAV
Reason Number 3 – Located in Nashville – Music City
This one is a no-brainer. Nashville, known as Music City, is the home to some of the greatest musical destinations in North America: The Country Music Hall of Fame, The Grand Ole Opry, The Johnny Cash Museum and the Patsy Cline Museum to name just a few.
Nashville is also home to Third Man Records, a recording studio launched by Jack White of the White Stripes. You can record your own song and have it created on vinyl within a few minutes!
Be sure to check out some live music in downtown Nashville, you never know what up-and-coming singers and songwriters you might see. Artists like Willie Nelson, Shania Twain, Lady Antebellum and Kings of Leon got their start in Nashville.
Things to Note
We want to keep you informed of the important things to note if you are contemplating attending Summit. Remember to use our special discount code PRPENCORE when you register to save 10% off your registration. Hotels are selling out fast! Looks like we here at Encore are not the only ones excited for Summit because the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and The Inn at Opryland are both now officially SOLD OUT.
Who is Summit geared towards? These roles listed below will benefit the most from the conference:
- Finance Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Manufacturing Professionals
- Sales, Service and Purchasing Professionals
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Anyone Interested in BI & Reporting
- Dynamics end-users
Finally, remember to list Encore as your Partner when you register for Summit, so you don’t miss out on important announcements and information from us! If you need assistance with registering and planning for the conference, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
*Use code PRPENCORE when you register to save 10% off your registration!
Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) How-To eGuide
41 pages of step-by-step instructions for 6 different key tasks in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM). Includes interactions with PowerApps and Flow!Get the eGuide