3 Things You Need to Know About Summit
Summit, the premier Microsoft Dynamics user-led conference, is being held this year in beautiful, balmy Tampa, FL. With 500+ breakout sessions and 50+ pre-conference training sessions, October 11-14 in Summit is the perfect time to network with peers and speak face-to-face with an expert in your solution.
Many Encore team members will be there taking advantage of training opportunities and speaking to users at our booth. We’d like to ensure you know these 3 important things about Summit:
- We’re offering a 10% discount on your Summit registration! Just register with promo code: SUMMIT16ENC
- Now that Microsoft is partnering with Dynamics Communities, their experts will be leading sessions and available to answer your burning Dynamics questions
- New session content is now posted for AXUG, CRMUG, GPUG, and NAVUG
Along with those important bits of information, keep in mind that there will also be:
- 50+ Pre-Conference Academy Training Sessions for AXUG Summit, CRMUG Summit, GPUG Summit, and NAVUG Summit
- Expo floor where you can speak face to face with ISV’s offering AX, CRM, GP, and NAV add on solutions
- Opportunities to network and build relationships with peers and experts
Please let us know if you have any questions about registering for Summit. We’ll see you in Tampa!
We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)