Microsoft Convergence is just around the corner and attendees will no doubt experience 4 jam packed days of top quality content, networking and entertainment.
Attendees can expect an up close look at Dynamics CRM at Convergence this year by:
- Experiencing the unveiling of the Spring 2015 wave of Dynamics CRM and associated announcement details in the “Microsoft Dynamics CRM Roadmap and Strategy Session.”
- Hearing directly from Dynamics CRM research and development leadership on the future direction of Dynamics CRM, as well as the vision during the next 12–18 months.
- Attending tracks for marketing, sales, and service professionals where they can learn the roadmap and current capabilities of each solution, and hearing directly from customers about their experiences.
- Taking advantage of the opportunities in the Microsoft Solutions Experience to connect with product experts, see demos (including our “What’s NEW” fast-track demo videos), get free technical support, and find out how others are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- And connecting with numerous partners in the Expo Experience who have technologies and services developed for Dynamics CRM.
Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) How-To eGuide
41 pages of step-by-step instructions for 6 different key tasks in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM). Includes interactions with PowerApps and Flow!Get the eGuide