Did you know the Canadian Federal Government has earmarked $300,000,000 annually towards the Canada Job Grant program? This program, which has variations by province, can provide you with up to $10,000 per employee per fiscal year. Encore has worked with several customers who have used Canada Job Grant money to pay for software training.
The Canada Job Grant will pay up to two-thirds of training for your employees. This is a great way to train your staff on any new technology that you are implementing in your organization without breaking the bank.
How do I apply?
Depending on the province your company is based in, you can fill out the application form for:
Once the form is filled out, sent in, and processed, you will find out if you are approved for the funding.
What is the criteria for enrolling?
This can vary by province; however, here are some of the key pieces of criteria:
- The employer must contribute at least one-third to the cost of training.
- The employer must have a job for the participant at the end of training.
- Training, whether one course or a combination of courses, must total a minimum of 25 instructional hours and be completed within a consecutive 52-week period from the date on which the application is approved.
- Training must result in some form of credential, such as a record of completion, certificate, diploma, mark or industry-recognized credential.
Encore provides training for all of the Microsoft technologies we implement including:
- Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM
We also offer training on Prophix for corporate performance management and Tableau for Data Visualizations. All of our training is suitable for receiving the Canada Job Grant.
Let us know if you would like more information about this valuable grant program or any of the services we offer!
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.