You might not have been aware of it, but for the past few years, Microsoft’s offered the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server for free (a value of $6,675) if you owned any of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP products (NAV, GP or AX). All you had to do was commit to purchasing a minimum of one Microsoft Dynamics CRM user.
All Good Things Must Come to an End
As of July 1st, this offer is going away and if you want to start using Dynamics CRM, you will need to pay for the server. If you’ve been considering implementing Dynamics CRM, now is the time to act to save your organization money.
Improve Your Customers’ Experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 provides you the ability to run a smart, lean organization, you get:
- Real-time analytics that help you make sound decisions and increase your marketing effectiveness
- 360° degree view of your customer interactions and sales opportunities
- Integrated sales intelligence and social media to target profitable opportunities
- Guided sales processes that are easy to use and shorten your sales cycles
Best of all, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your revenue team become prepared, insightful, collaborative, connected, quicker, and more productive.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Commit to purchasing only one or more Microsoft Dynamics CRM users in order to get the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server for free
- Contact us to learn more and take advantage of the savings before it’s too late
Not sure what Dynamics CRM is or how it could help your business? Read the article ‘What is Dynamics CRM‘.
Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) How-To eGuide
41 pages of step-by-step instructions for 6 different key tasks in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM). Includes interactions with PowerApps and Flow!Get the eGuide