Announcing Encore’s Monthly Microsoft Dynamics Training
The value that you extract from your Microsoft Dynamics solution is its most important feature. Encore recognizes that training plays a vital role in helping ensure you are using your solution to its fullest potential.
That is why we are excited to offer you our 2 Hour Power Training courses. These courses will be held online the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 1pm CDT starting this fall. They will be led by Encore’s expert instructors with topics such as reporting, maintaining your Dynamics solution, improving your efficiency and many more. At a cost of $99 per class, we believe they will offer your organization a lot of value.
Investing in training offers three big benefits.
- It helps ensure that your users are making the most of all of the robust features and functionality that Dynamics has to offer.
- It builds skills that enable users to become more efficient using Dynamics which helps save time.
- It can help reduce support costs by building the internal knowledge of your organization.
Details on courses will be available soon. Here’s a sneak peak at the tentative course schedule.
- September – Year-end Close
- October – Customizing Dynamics GP with the Builders
- November – Management Reporter Design
- December – Dynamics GP Year-end Close (Repeat)
- January – Reporting in Dynamics GP – What Aren’t You Using?
- February – Tips and Tricks for Dynamics GP
- March – Advanced Management Reporter
- April – New Recruit Training
- June – Dynamics GP Power User
For information regarding other training Encore offers, please contact us.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.