Are you still deciding if this year’s Microsoft Dynamics Summit conference in Phoenix, AZ is meant for you? Are you waiting for approval to attend? Here at Encore Business Solutions we believe that the Microsoft Dynamics Summit conference for GPUG, D365UG, AXUG, CRMUG, and NAVUG is the most valuable Microsoft hosted event that our clients and team can attend. This blog is intended to share some information about why you should attend, provide valuable information to help you get that approval you are waiting for, and some extra tidbits to prepare for.
Why does Encore attend the Summit Conference?
We attend Summit and encourage our clients to attend for several reasons, such as attending valuable and informative user group sessions geared towards your Microsoft Dynamics solution. Additionally, to learn about other Microsoft solutions you might be interested in, and discovering Microsoft partnered third party solutions. The Summit conference is a great opportunity for you to step away from the distractions of the office to discover, learn, and network with other users.
Some reasons why you should attend Summit
- Free Support with Microsoft Experts (Medics) onsite all week to talk to you about your unique challenges or questions.
- Sessions that cover specific topics you may need help with or interested in learning more about (i.e. New to GP, Manufacturing, Developer, etc.).
- Learn about your version, whether you are on GP 10.0 or GP 2018, you can gain access to valuable education about your current version and newer versions.
- Power BI Education – in addition to the Power BI sessions already available to you, you can also attend Power Summit sessions at NO additional cost.
- First look at the new GP 2018 R2 – whether you are planning your next upgrade or not, the newest release for GP is set for October 1st and will be in action on stage and within sessions at Summit.
- Networking opportunities with other users. Talking with others that use your Dynamics tool provides valuable conversation and learning, while getting a chance to relax and have fun!
Sessions and Feedback
If you are still wondering whether the sessions and content are meant for you, I encourage you to visit this link to see the sessions and presentation material from last year’s Summit in Nashville, TN. Feedback from last year’s Summit was supremely positive! When we asked our clients if they would attend again, 95% said “YES!” and many are returning this year to live up to that. Learn about an Encore client’s experience at Summit in Nashville here. Furthermore, if you are still trying to convince your boss to give you approval for Summit this year, here is a great document to help you with stating why you should attend.
Hotels and Transportation
Phoenix, AZ has a lot of great hotels for you to stay at and many of them are close by the Phoenix Convention Center. Click here to browse the hotels available nearby. When you book your hotel, remember to ask if they have an airport shuttle service. There will also be complementary shuttles to and from the Phoenix Convention Center for those staying at official hotels. If you are unsure whether you are staying at an official hotel, reach out to your Encore Account Manager.
The 2018 Microsoft keynote speaker was announced today, and it is James Phillips, the corporate vice president and leader of the company’s Business Application Group.
The cut-off for early-bird pricing is September 6th, 2018 which is coming up very quick! If you haven’t registered yet for Summit (October 15th to 18th), Encore has a discount code available for our clients! Use PRPENCORE to save 10% off your registration. If you do register, please advise your Account Manager as we are planning meet-ups and activities that we want you to be a part of. If you don’t know who your Account Manager is or have any questions let us know here.
See you in October!
How Much Does Dynamics AX Cost?
And more importantly, what is the ROI on an implementation? Forrester research just completed a study outlining the Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012!Get The Dynamics AX ROI Report Now