If you missed the User Group Summit conference in Phoenix, AZ last week, there is another learning opportunity happening in November. Collaborate Canada is a one-day event for all Microsoft Dynamics users, happening in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa.
A one-day event in five cities means less time away from the office, and potentially less miles traveled to attend the event. Session sizes are smaller so there is more time to have your questions answered by the presenters. Collaborate Canada is a great way to learn from other Microsoft Dynamics users, and expand your network.
Encore has three team members presenting at Collaborate Canada in three different locations! Various topics will be covered by the Encore team including a general session for all users discussing customization in Microsoft Teams, an overview of the new Talent Management solution, and Inventory Adjustment Options in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
Tracey Santos, Account Executive – Vancouver
- Topic: Office 365 – Customize Microsoft Teams (for All Audiences)
- Tracey will be discussing customization in Microsoft Teams with Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and the Common Data Service for Apps. She will discuss how Microsoft Teams leverages Microsoft Flow and Microsoft PowerApps, so any user can easily customize a tab or create a bot that responds to messages.
Katalin Kegel-Kundra, Senior Business Solution Analyst – Calgary
- Topic: Inventory Adjustment Options in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (Dynamics 365 User Group/AX User Group)
- Katalin will be discussing the inventory adjustment options available for users in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. She will discuss the different options of when, and in what situation you should/can use one inventory adjustment option or the other.
Soniya Mehta, Business Solution Analyst – Ottawa
- Topic: A 360-degree view of Dynamics 365 for Talent (Dynamics 365 User Group/AX User Group)
- Soniya will be discussing Talent Management, which is a standalone cloud-based Human Capital Management solution. She will demonstrate the capabilities of attracting, on-boarding, performance management, and employee self-service. The session will also include a high-level walk-through of Core HR including security administration, personalization, customization and Power BI reports in Talent Management.
There are over 35 sessions in each city featuring content for Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 for Sales/Dynamics CRM, and Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV. The sessions are posted for each location, so check out which sessions pertain to your solution!
- Vancouver, BC – November 5 – The Westin Bayshore
- Calgary, AB – November 8 – Coast Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre
- Montreal, QC – November 13 – Montreal Convention Center
- Toronto, ON – November 20 – Beanfield Centre
- Ottawa, ON – November 27 – Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa
See this article to learn about User Group Membership.
The keynote speaker for the Collaborate Canada events is Katie Cook, a Dynamics 365 Lead at Microsoft Canada. The topic is powering digital transformation with Microsoft business applications. Katie will discuss “how intelligent business applications from Microsoft – Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow – work together seamlessly on a connected data platform threaded with intelligence and leverage the power of the complete Microsoft cloud” (Collaborate Canada).
Agenda at a Glance
- 07:30 AM – Registration
- 08:30 AM – General Session with Keynote
- 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM – Breakout Sessions – over 35 sessions to choose from
- 04:30 PM – Networking Reception
We are looking forward to networking, presenting, and learning at Collaborate Canada and we hope to see you there!
Contact us if you have any questions about Collaborate Canada.
Talk to Our CRM Specialists
Find out how your company can use Dynamics CRM to increase visibility, manage relationships, and drive revenue.Contact Us