Coming Soon – Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Great news! Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is scheduled to be released October 2013.
This major release of Dynamics CRM is built around businesses’ most important asset– their people. By understanding how people work and what they need to be successful in their role, this next release of Dynamics CRM is purposefully designed with the end user in mind ensuring they will want to use it. The fact of the matter is that CRM systems fail when users don’t ‘buy in’ to its value therefore user experience is vitally important.
So why will users want to use Dynamics CRM 2013?
- Microsoft has introduced a mobile client application for iPad and Windows 8 tablets. Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phone will follow shortly after release. With access on peoples’ most loved devices, users will now have powerful information on the go.
- The user interface has been updated so that it is cleaner and more intuitive with no more pop ups.
- There is now an out-come driven user interface to help sales move from lead to close faster than ever before.
- You can now better respond to rapidly changing business needs with process agility.
- Lync and Skype seamlessly connect within Dynamics CRM 2013 enabling better information sharing and better management of personal relationships.
- MarketingPilot, Microsoft’s marketing automation solution, helps better manage campaigns and conversions.
Detailed feature information will be available in early Sept. Stay tuned to learn more.
What are the steps in a CRM implementation? What are the biggest causes of failure? How long will it take?