How much time, money, and resources can your organization save by digitally managing your paper documents?
According to information from the Dartnell Institute and ODDSAR Publication the average:
- Time to retrieve one paper document is 7 minutes, versus 4 seconds for a digital document
- Time to re-file one paper document is 3 minutes, versus 0 seconds for a digital document
- Total cost of retrieval and re-filing of one paper document is $2.00, versus $0.20 for a digital document
- Annual cost of maintaining a paper file is $3.44, versus $1.81 for a digital file
If you think that’s a big savings, think about how much your organization can save by automating AP processes! Check out the AP ROI Calculator!
Attend our upcoming webcast to learn how much time, money, and resources your organization can save by digitally managing documents and business processes with KwikTag.
- Wednesday, October 16 at 11:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time
- Click here to register!
- Hear what one of our customers had to say.
- Read Achieving Awesome Productivity with Case Management
- About ImageTag by KwikTag.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.