Convergence: 10 Things You’ll Learn About Your Microsoft Dynamics Solution
Why would you go to Convergence? If you have never attended, everything sounds a little abstract. Here are some specific things you can do at Convergence 2014 that will make your investment 100% worthwhile.
- Learn how to use the features and functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics solution you currently license to improve operational efficiencies and increase employee productivity.
- Research third-party vendor solutions that can help you to extend your Microsoft Dynamics solution to better meet your specific business needs.
- Evaluate additional functionality that might help you to cost-effectively respond to changing business conditions or integrate additional departments by extending your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Discover how Microsoft Dynamics can help you meet your fiscal responsibilities and compliance obligations.
As a technical decision maker, such as a CTO, CIO, Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect or IT Manager you’ll find these possibilities particularly exciting, you can also:
- Learn how to use the technical resources and support available with your Microsoft Dynamics solution to help your team be responsive to requested operational changes from business colleagues and customers.
- Empower your people to use functionality you already license, and free your technical support team to focus on tasks that require their expertise.
- Investigate additional Microsoft Dynamics functionality you don’t already own, plus third-party vendor solutions that could better enable you to respond to increasing demands and changing requirements.
- Understand the Microsoft product development strategy so you can plan how best to maintain and deploy your solution over time to support the business capabilities your organization requires.
- See how to create—and enable your people to effectively use—customized reports, web-based dashboards, and real-time alerts to gain the visibility needed to manage the business.
- Learn how to optimize your current IT infrastructure to cost-effectively deliver the performance and security your business requires now, and prepare for anticipated demands.
Are You Receiving Our Newsletters?
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.