It’s that time again! Convergence 2013 is happening in New Orleans, March 18 to 21. This is the biggest Microsoft Dynamics event of the year, and you should attend to get the most out of your Microsoft Dynamics investment.
With the release of Windows 8 and new product launches across the Microsoft Dynamics lineup, 2013 is an especially good year to go and learn more about Microsoft software and vision. It’s also a good opportunity to connect with other businesses in the industry and bring real business value to our company. Register Now
Here are four great business reasons why Convergence is a good investment.
While at Convergence, you will:
· Learn how to get the most from our Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Attend a variety of sessions covering topics specific to your solution and technology objectives.
- Share the knowledge you learn at the event with colleagues across your business to maximize the functionality you already own.
- Investigate additional Microsoft Dynamics features, plus third-party vendor solutions that could help your business be more successful.
· Network and collaborate with peers and Microsoft product experts.
- See firsthand how others have optimized their solutions to drive business success.
- Consult with your solution provider and Microsoft product experts.
- Get free technical support from those who know the product best.
· Experience the latest innovations, new products, and technologies.
- Take advantage of hands-on labs featuring the latest Microsoft Dynamics products.
- Learn how your solution integrates with these new technologies to maximize efficiency.
· Get insight into the Microsoft corporate direction, and understand future plans for our Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Understand the product development strategy, so you can plan ahead on how to maintain and deploy your solution over time.
- Learn about future growth plans and investments for Microsoft, so you can take full advantage of these benefits.
Register for this premier Microsoft Dynamics event by January 25, 2013, to receive $300 USD off the registration fee! Attend Convergence 2013 with us to learn how to make the most of your Microsoft Dynamics solutions, get a first look at the latest products and technologies, and build key business connections with peers and Microsoft experts. Register now to take advantage of the early-registration savings and join us in New Orleans!
We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)