Here are a few quick tips to make your journey to Convergence 2013 a bit smoother.
- Don’t forget your passport. No other ID will do! Those starting their trip in the states may only require driver’s license. **Be sure your Airline Ticket and Name on your ID matches**
- Check with your cell phone company regarding rates and charges for using your phone internationally or for US residences travelling to a different state.
RECOMMENDATION: Get a US or STATE-TO-STATE Phone Package. We will be texting you from the front lines keeping you up-to-date on events, impromptu meetings and other big announcements.
- These days checked baggage fees apply. Be prepared to provide payment at time of dropping off your luggage, and remember to ask for a receipt.
- FAA guidelines limit carry-on luggage to ONE bag plus one personal item. Personal items is defined as one of the following: purse, briefcase, laptop or backpack.
- Bring or wear socks on travel days. Not only can the floor of a plane get cold, but there is a VERY good chance your shoes will need to be removed walking through security.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.