With GPUG Summit 2017 in Nashville only 3 weeks away, the Encore Team is busy preparing for an exciting and fun-filled week of networking and learning opportunities. If you haven’t yet registered, be sure to use our code PRPENCORE to save 10% on your registration!
You will find us at Booth #347 on the Expo floor and we are hopeful that you will be able to carve out some time to stop by and say hello. It’s always great to catch up with old friends and equally great to meet and put a face to new business acquaintances. We’re passionate about our solutions for Dynamics GP and we’d love to fill you in on some of the great new features we’ve added to our products in the past year. If you’d prefer to find some time to meet outside of the Expo hours or away from the Expo floor please feel free to contact me directly at 888.898.4330 x2336 or email me and I’d be happy to find a mutually convenient time for a more formal meet.
Having been in the ISV space for 25 years now you are probably already familiar with one or two of our products but we have quite a few in our arsenal. Hopefully one of the solutions listed here will spark an interest and bring you by our booth.
- Project Tracking w/Advanced Analytics – an easy to use and quick to implement solution for clients looking to track and report on project expenses and/or revenue.
- Subscription Billing – for clients who have adopted a recurring revenue stream. Quick to implement. Works with Sales Order Processing to create quotes, orders or invoices on a recurring basis. Leverages GP’s Revenue & Expense Deferral module; EFT for Receivables and a handful of other ISV add-ons.
- Bank Reconciliation Tools are made up of 2 modules
- Account Reconciler – reconciles at the GL. All transactions that have posted through the GL Account assigned to the checkbook will be available for reconciliation
- Auto Reconciler – a companion module to Account Reconciler which will match a transaction file from the bank to transactions in Account Reconciler
- Advanced SmartList – sits on top of GP’s SmartList and gives you Excel-like functionality right from within GP so that you can analyze your SmartList Favorites without the need to export.
We’ve also developed a handful of solutions for Canadian GP Installs:
- Solutions for Canadian Payroll:
- Tax Distribution – allocates the refundable portion of taxes according to provincial and federal government rules and regulations.
Now let’s all dust off our cowboy boots from the back of the closet, climb in the saddle and get ready for the ride. Summit is sure to be a bang-up time so head ‘em up and move ‘em out! Remember to register with code PRPENCORE to save 10% on your registration. See ya’ll in Nashville folks. Yeehaw!
Is Your ERP Software Hurting Your Business?
Discover 15 real-world inventory, accounting, and process red flags that indicate your ERP software is hurting your business.Get The White Paper