Identify Required Fields in Dynamics GP with Formatting
By adding formatting to the Required Fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP, users can easily notice what information is missing when they try to save a record and receive a message that all required fields are not filled in.
- Click the Help button and select Show Required Fields (unless there is already a checkmark, then skip this!)
- Open the User Preferences window – Microsoft Dynamics GP | User Preferences
- Click on the Display button
- Change the Required Fields to Red and Bold:
- Click OK to save and close the window
- Now, when the user opens up a GP window the required fields will appear in Red and Bold:
What Is New in Dynamics GP?
Get the Upgrade Guide
Get 8 premium pieces of content that will help you plan a Dynamics GP upgrade!