We are just a couple weeks away from Convergence 2015 and you have more than likely began to think about your trip.
Encore has attended this event many times (15 to be exact) and we consider ourselves to be not just seasoned vets, but professional Convergence attendees. We’d like to share what we’ve learned over the years to make your Convergence 2015 experience as smooth and beneficial as possible.
- Canadian travelers – don’t forget your passport. Also, ensure that your airline ticket and name on your passport match.
- Checked baggage fees will most likely apply. Be prepared to provide payment when dropping off your luggage and remember to ask for a receipt.
- Check with your cell phone company about US rates (or out-of-state rates for our American customers). Get an US or state-to-state phone package. We will be texting you to keep you up-to-date on events, impromptu meetings, and other announcements.
At the Conference
- Remember to bring your Convergence game plan. Convergence is a large investment – knowing what you want to accomplish, from both an individual and business perspective, will help ensure that you get maximum value from the conference. If you need help with creating your plan, please contact us.
- Encore representatives will be there help you get the most out of Convergence. We will have our cell phones on and will be available to assist you at any time. Whether you get lost, require session assistance, or want a lunch buddy – just send us a text!
- Make time to explore the expo. It’s an excellent place to learn about the many add-on products that seamlessly integrate with your Dynamics solutions to increase your efficiency or fulfill a unique industry requirement. If you find products that interest you, let us know. We’ll be happy to join you at the exhibitor’s booth or collect further information.
- Encore will be at booth 1352 on the expo floor, showcasing our Microsoft Dynamics GP apps. Please make sure to stop by and say hi! We’ll be sharing a booth with Reporting Central, if you are trying to find us in the expo listings.
- Keep an eye out for the infamous Encore Sign – it looks just like our logo. It will help you find the Encore team in a sea of 12,000 people. Look for us at the Keynotes and at lunch.
- When exploring the local attractions, we recommend removing your conference badge. There’s no need to make it known that you’re from out of town. However, keep your badge on you at all times. You will need it to get into all events associated to Convergence, including Rock and Rave.
- Get lots of sleep. Your days are going to be busy – so come rested!
- Pack a couple of pairs of comfortable shoes. Your feet are guaranteed to hurt at some point and they’ll thank you for the packing a few different options.
- We will be communicating via text. As important information or an impromptu gathering comes up, we will text you the details.
- Dress in layers. The conference center is known to be chilly. Bring a few layers to stay comfortable.
- Make sure you RSVP for the Rock and Rave on Tuesday, March 17th. This year’s theme is Zombie Outbreak. There will be a live band and well as giant Jenga and chess. It is a fun social night out.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.