I recently found a great website to source icons from, so that my custom entities look professional and are in alignment with the other design standards within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Here is a step by step guide to getting icons that you can use in your CRM:
- Access the website Flaticons.
- In the “Icon Search” bar, enter in a key word to search for icons e.g. “Shop”. A list of possible icons will be returned. Repeat entering a key word to search, until you find an icon that meets your need.
- Select an icon from your results that you want to download.
- For Dynamics CRM you will need to download two images. Below are the optimum settings to download an icon. The icons may look funny, but they will work within the context of a custom entity within CRM.
- Save these files & then add them into CRM by following the Update Image process.
26 Creative Ways Companies are Using Dynamics CRM
Find out how companies like yours are using Dynamics CRM to manage their customer relationships and drive revenue.Get The White Paper