- Almost no IT resources are required to implement and support Tableau. It installs via web download onto your hardware and is operational in about 20 minutes. It also integrates with Active Directory, so setup is simple and familiar.
- No desktop software to install, update or manage.
- Users can view the content via their web browser without any downloads or plug-ins.
- Security is solid. Really solid.
- Your data won’t be moved. Tableau resolves its queries on the database itself and only displays the graph or chart. The data stays securely in your existing database.
- Tableau Server views can be embedded into your corporate portals like Microsoft SharePoint and others.
- Tableau offers great support to the end users, so IT people can focus on strategic issues.
- Tableau is an Oracle business partner as well as a Microsoft business partner.
- Hardware requirements for Tableau Desktop are minimal– no need for a dedicated server.
- Low total cost of ownership.
Click to Get the white paper: What every IT manager should know about business users’ REAL needs for BI
Get the Full Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI Report
Get the Report
Get the full report on the top BI Vendors.