Microsoft Convergence 2016, An Executive Level Event Now
Encore has attended 18 of the 20 past Convergences and we’ve seen firsthand the transformation of this conference and the value it can provide companies using Dynamics who want to stay agile, competitive and simply make the most of their investment in the solution. We saw a significant step in the evolution of the conference at Convergence 2015 with the shift from being primarily a Dynamics event to becoming the premiere Microsoft conference for business and business leaders.
We can expect that Convergence 2016, being held in New Orleans April 4-7, will be designed with business and technical decision makers and influencers in mind specifically. Microsoft has a clear vision and that is to make Convergence a global Microsoft experience for business leaders (sales, marketing, IT, finance, customer service), not the everyday software users, where they can come together for 4 days to explore emerging trends and discover new solutions to help them evolve their business models. It’s evident, Dynamics users should now budget and plan to attend GPUG/NAVUG/AXUG/CRMUG Summits as it will add more value for a real user seeking advice on how to better use their solutions.
As we anxiously wait for registration to open and for session information to be posted, there is some insight about the conference that we can share to help you start to evaluate whether attendance for you makes sense.
What you can expect from Convergence 2016:
- See real-world transformation – see stories from customers who have succeeded with their own transformation by using technology to achieve growth, solve business challenges and create new business opportunities.
- Visionary business leaders – hear from inspirational and insightful keynote speakers that will provide a vision and tools to help your business succeed in the future.
- Access to experts – connect with a variety of subject matter experts and learn about innovations that address your business needs.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a more successful leader in the modern workplace – attend sessions that address some of the most pressing leadership challenges in today’s environment – fostering employee engagement, optimizing performance management and more.
- Networking and connections – whether formally or informally, the ability to network is one of the most valuable aspects of Convergence. Share insights with others who have tackled some of your same business challenges.
If you’re a business or technology leader wondering how you will transform and redefine your business then Convergence 2016 is a must attend event for you. The depth of resources available at the conference will help you not only come away better positioned for your future, but help you discover how to take advantage of solutions today that will deliver immediate results to your business.
Registration is scheduled to open early December so be sure to sign up for email alerts here so you don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of early bird pricing.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.