The recent release of Dynamics AX CU9 includes increased functionality for the Human Resource, Retail, Transportation Management, and Warehouse Management modules.
Below is an extract from the Microsoft TechNet website outlining the new features added to these modules. For full details click here.
- New functionality has been added to Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 to assist employers who need to track information that will be reported on form 1095-C under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) starting in 2016.
- Six new reports have been added to Retail modern point-of-sale and Retail enterprise point-of-sale:
- Store return transactions
- Store sales by discount
- Store sales by tender type
- Store voided transactions
- Offline sync status overview
- Register offline sync status
- The Bill of Lading includes additional fields. Plus, it’s possible now to edit the Bill of Lading before printing it.
- It is now possible to print multiple packing slips directly from the load planning workbench by selecting multiple loads.
- There’s a new Freight reconciliation option on the Transportation management parameters form.
- You can now set up demand replenishment so that it checks whether there’s any demand replenishment work that’s been created in the same location that is not yet finalized.
- It is now possible to display a list of open work items on warehouse mobile devices.
- You can manually pack transfer orders from the packing station.
- Two new locations directive action strategies are now supported for the work order type Inventory movement: Consolidate and Empty location with no incoming work
- You can now report as finished on a mobile device in overproduction scenarios.
- You can process a wave that includes multiple shipments from both sales and transfer orders.
- When using the auto-release to warehouse process you can now consolidate multiple sales orders for the same customer into a single shipment if the Consolidate shipment at release to warehouse parameter is set on the Warehouse form.
We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)