Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sports Management (and a Few More Verticals)
Microsoft has been intent to put Microsoft Dynamics XRM software everywhere including into sports management. And so they should.
The NFL recently settled a $800 million dollar lawsuit around concussions for previous players of the NFL.
The NHL just received their version of the lawsuit yesterday.
Had they had Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 would they they been able to manage their concussions issues better? See the trends as they were happening?
Who really knows – but what Microsoft has done is release 14 industry standard templates (for free) including a sports management template to give these industries a head start.
Here are the first seven (including download links):
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Sports Management Industry Template
The sports management template helps sports clubs in their recruitment, opportunities, and ticket sales. A few features that it includes:
- Dashboards that allow for performance management by athlete, performance management of the team, trending of ticket sales, recruitment status updates and monitoring of team standings
- Business rules that regulate workflows and security roles around sports club management
- Specific custom entities including drug tests, event management, monitoring of injuries, scout reports and ticket sales
- Sports demo data to work with
- Download the sports template here
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Deal / On-boarding Template
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 on-boarding and accounting planning industry template is for financial clients who are working to on board new clients or existing customers with new offerings.
- There are six new business processes that helps financial clients on-board customers
- Two dashboards are provided; on-boarding and accounting planning
- Two dialogue processes for requirements gathering
- Three custom entities in account plan, account plan product, and on-boarding
- Demo data as well
- Download the deal template here
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Wealth Management Vertical Template
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 wealth management vertical is specifically designed for financial advisers looking to streamline their investment proposals.
- It provides best practices as to getting proposals out the door
- It includes business processes to help assess risk and gather feedback
- Provides dashboards for asset location by class, top accounts and company investments
- Provide custom entities such as assets, holdings, households, liabilities, portfolio
- Download the wealth management template here
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Life Insurance Sales Processes
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 life insurance sales process templates help manage the life insurance selling process from start to finish.
- Allows for prospecting, quoting, managing applications, underwriting, and managing the policy issuing process
- Facilitates the business process of collecting the required data for leads
- Dashboards include top clients by agent, opportunity stage management, age / class charts
- Workflows manage applications for case managers and send email alerts based on milestones
- Custom entities include applications, clients, household, liabilities, insurance product, policy, rider
- Download the life insurance template here
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Health Management Sales Management Process
This health management vertical template is tailored to the business processes of the health insurance industry.
- Allows for streamlined capturing of leads and closing opportunities
- Dashboards include source of leads and reminders of upcoming policies renewals
- Workflows include notification of contacts and opportunities assigned to agents, ability to track policies, campaign responses, and email notifications
- Custom entities include agent history, broker, commissions, insurance quotes, policies and underwriting requests
- Download the health management template here
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Citizen Service Request Process
It’s here – all you public servants, you need help serving your incoming service requests.
- It’s designed for local, regional and federal governments
- You’ll be able to track progress and resolution of requests
- Have a standardized process for incoming requests
- Two dashboards; one for the call centre manager and one for the employee
- Synchronous workflows to help auto-fill fields and send out email alerts
- Three custom entities in service, service requests, service requests types
- Defined security roles and instructions
- Demo data to see a full-fledged citizen service request process in CRM
- Download the citizen service template here
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Complex Opportunity Management
Microsoft has put out a CRM template to help their Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners and any other consulting partners with their RFP and RFQ processes.
- Get visibility into bid / no bid situations as management
- Make cost benefit analysis on bids
- Three new business processes for opportunities, creating proposals and managing risks
- Dashboards that provide visual progress and projected income
- Workflows for projected budgets, resources and wages
- Demo data
- Download the complex opportunity template here
41 pages of step-by-step instructions for 6 different key tasks in Dynamics 365 CRM apps. Includes interactions with Power Apps and Power Automate!