Wow, where has the summer gone? The days are getting shorter, the weather is getting cooler and autumn is definitely looming! Along with the first signs of fall and all of the beautiful colours, I find myself looking forward to, with much anticipation, GPUG Summit which is being hosted next month in Phoenix, Arizona.
As in previous years, Encore will have a booth in the Expo hall. You will find us at Booth #1230 which is near Microsoft’s booth – so I hope that you will look for us there. Since GPUG Summit last year the Encore Team has been busy adding some of the great new features and functionality that you, our partners and customers, have asked for. Summit is always a great opportunity to meet with new as well as long-time business acquaintances – partners and customers. For many in attendance, this may be the one annual event that we come together for a week of learning and networking.
Keep Your Eye on the Prize!
This year, the Summitland game was created to help attendees navigate the Expo hall and learn about the sponsors. When you arrive at Summit, you will receive a booklet of participating Summitland sponsor’s booth numbers and information. Visit us at Booth #1230 and be sure to enter to win a new Smartwatch! The prize winner will be drawn on October 17.
Todd and Sherry at last year’s Summit in Nashville
Having been in the ISV space for 25+ years now you are likely familiar with some of our add-ons but others may be new to you. This past year we have added new features and functionality to almost all of our products and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs, educate you on our solutions and hopefully offer a solution to meet your requirements.
Encore’s add-on solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP include:
- Project Tracking w/Advanced Analytics – an easy to use and quick to implement solution for clients looking to track and report on project expenses and/or revenue.
- Subscription Billing – for clients who have adopted a recurring revenue stream. Quick to implement. Works with Sales Order Processing to create quotes, orders or invoices on a recurring basis. Leverages GP’s Revenue & Expense Deferral module; EFT for Receivables and a handful of other ISV add-ons.
- Bank Reconciliation Tools are made up of 2 modules:
- Account Reconciler – reconciles at the GL. All transactions that have posted through the GL Account assigned to the checkbook will be available for reconciliation
- Auto Reconciler – a companion module to Account Reconciler which will match a transaction file from the bank to transactions in Account Reconciler
- Advanced SmartList – sits on top of GP’s SmartList and gives you Excel-like functionality right from within GP so that you can analyze your SmartList Favorites without the need to export.
We have also developed a few solutions for Canadian GP Installs:
- Solutions for Canadian Payroll:
- Tax Distribution – allocates the refundable portion of taxes according to provincial and federal government rules and regulations.
The learning opportunities that GPUG Summit provides is second to none. The sharing of knowledge that happens in the meal hall, breakout sessions or even at the after-hour events is invaluable. I look forward to connecting with many of our valued partners and customers in Phoenix.
If you’d like to set aside some time outside of the Expo hall please feel free to reach out to me directly by email or at my direct phone 204-235-2336.
Hope to see you in Phoenix!
Is Your ERP Software Hurting Your Business?
Discover 15 real-world inventory, accounting, and process red flags that indicate your ERP software is hurting your business.Get The White Paper