Here is the summary of the new Management Report CU 8 Features noted on the blog:
- Dynamic calculated column headers, no more hard coding of Months within the column definition. This feature received 55 votes on Microsoft Connect, thanks for continuing to submit product suggestions.
- Currency translation for Dynamics GP 2013 using DDM Data Mart provider
- Ability to create a side by side balance sheet by using a section break option in row definition. This feature received 65 votes on Microsoft Connect.
- Additional attributes added for Dynamics AX integration to support country specific localizations
- Triangle symbol to indicate negative balances; needed for specific geographies but available for all
- Option to include line numbers on generated reports
- Translation support for XBRL configuration
- Ability to set all columns in definition to Autofit by default
- Collection of Excel formatting improvements (50 votes on Microsoft Connect)
- Additional fixes for product defects
Never underestimate the power of a suggestion! Make or Vote on a suggestion at Microsoft Connect!
You can download Management Reporter on CustomerSource. If you would like Encore’s assistance to apply Management Reporter CU8 contact us today!
We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)