Wouldn’t it be great if Encore’s Project Tracking with Advanced Analytics and Journyx’s Time and Expense Tracking for Dynamics GP ‘talked’ to each other? If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the below questions, these two solutions together might meet your needs:
- Are you an Encore Project Tracking with Advanced Analytics client who is looking for a solution to track time on projects?
- Or are you currently using Journyx’s Time and Expense Tracking solution and looking for a flexible, user-friendly, GP add-on to capture project expenses and/or revenue? Do you find the solution that Microsoft Dynamics GP provides with Project Accounting is quite simply ‘overkill’ for your organization’s needs?
- Or is your mission to find a solution that does both? One that captures project expenses and/or revenue at the time of GP transaction entry AND gives your employees a way to enter their time and expenses remotely, from anywhere, and through a tight integration that creates the transactions in Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Encore’s Project Tracking with Advanced Analytics captures project expenses and/or revenue at the time of Dynamics GP transaction entry from any of the core Dynamics GP modules. Encore’s companion window pulls the expense or revenue distribution lines into the Project Tracking Distribution window where the distribution line can be associated to project(s). You have the added ability of capturing any other pertinent information that you decide is important to your organization’s needs, in turn allowing reporting and inquiring on project profitability your way.
Encore’s Project Tracking with Advanced Analytics is a mature and stable GP add-on, and since being released to market in the 90’s, Encore has been committed to investing in and enhancing their solution by regularly releasing new features and functionality to their clients.
Journyx Time and Expense Tracking for Dynamics GP
Since 1996, Journyx has been providing time and expense tracking solutions for capturing time for projects, billing, and payroll. For over a decade, Journyx has focused primarily integrations with Dynamics ERPs.
Journyx maximizes the value of all Microsoft Dynamics solutions by adding enterprise time and expense tracking. Journyx time and expense tracking for Microsoft Dynamics GP integrates the two systems and allows you to quickly implement a complete time and expense tracking solution using existing business data.
The key to gathering rich time and expense data is to make it as easy as possible for people to get their data entered in the first place. Whether desktop or mobile, local or remote, Journyx makes it easy for people to track all their time and expense data in one system and use the data anywhere.
- Integrate with Dynamics GP, MS Project and other existing business systems (ADP, HR, etc).
- Enter all your time (including project time and time off) and expenses in one simple user interface.
- Create robust, multi-level approval workflow processes for time, expense and time off management.
- Generate sophisticated, visual reports and dashboards based on time, project, costing and process compliance data. Plus, export data to Excel or Power BI for enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Track time and expense across devices with the Journyx Mobile Time Tracking App for Android and iOS.
User Friendly Time Entry options:
Management Dashboards and Reporting:
Is Your ERP Software Hurting Your Business?
Discover 15 real-world inventory, accounting, and process red flags that indicate your ERP software is hurting your business.Get The White Paper