Prophix 11 was built with focus on Mobility, User Experience, Scalability, and Report Design.
Built to run on iOS (iPad), Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 8, and Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
Prophix 11 will come out in a Two-Part Release:
Part 1: Workflow Management Improvement
This release for Prophix 11 will include a new front user interface revamped with a Windows 8 look and feel. You can pin/remove tile on the home page, adding Favorites and URL/Website links.
Workflow Manager is revamped with a new interface and more functionality.
• Drag and drop
• Default user settings at activity level
• Intelligent item organization on a tree
• Refresh Status
• Multi-Select/Update Capabilities
• Backend table redesign for improved speed, new fields to track workflow progress in a new Microsoft Project Gantt Chart look and feel.
• Single and Multi-user approval settings
• Search options
Part 2: Template Designer => Template Studio (Release Date Janurary 2014)
There is a completely new interface and more features like undo and redo, Dynamic Formulas, linked formatting when adding additional dimensions, insert multiple blank rows into a dataview, excel-like interface, and template style sheets for reusable look and feel. Many other changes that were requested in the Prophix Feature request forum have been included into this release.
Get the full report on the top BI Vendors.