Registration for Microsoft Envision (formerly Convergence) 2016 is Now Open!
Big news for the Microsoft Dynamics community: Microsoft has just announced their new flagship event for decision makers and business leaders, called Microsoft Envision and registration is now open. This new event replaces Convergence that ran for many years, and offers up opportunities to explore emerging industry trends, make smarter decisions, and plan for the future of your business. This event is for you if you are tasked with making key decisions in your organization and are on the lookout for new business strategies and insights.
The Microsoft community is meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, April 4-6, 2016 at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. We already know this will be a stellar event since it’s being held at the home of Mardi Gras, beignets (deep-fried pastry!) and the birthplace of jazz!
If you want to learn more about disruptive technologies, attain valuable insight from the brightest minds in business, or connect and build upon relationships with your peers, then attendance at Envision is a must for you and the evolution of your business.
Pricing Breakdown for Envision:
- Full Conference Pass – $1,995 USD
Includes all keynotes and sessions, conference meals, Expo Hall, welcome reception, attendee celebration, attendee tools and resources.
- Full Conference Up! Pass – $2,445 USD
Includes everything in the Full Conference Pass, plus access to reserved hotel room blocks at Omni Riverfront Hotel or Hyatt Place hotel. Also includes convenient badge pick-up, reserved seating at keynotes, reserved buffet and seating area, dedicated lounge/work area, and dedicated luggage check at Convention Center on the last day.
- Day Pass – $995 USD
Includes the benefits of a full day pass but only for the day purchased. Includes access to keynotes, Welcome Reception, Expo Hall, and attendee celebration.
- Expo Only Day Pass – $695 USD
Includes access only the the Expo Hall, meals, and Expo reception.
For those who may be on the fence about whether to attend, consider these advantages:
- Learn about the newest emerging technology solutions.
- Navigate the ever-changing world of business today.
- Gain insights into current trends in industries like financial services, professional services, and manufacturing.
- Expand upon your knowledge by visiting the Expo Hall for the latest innovations.
- Have a blast while you mingle with new and old connections at evening events and the Envision Celebration.
You don’t want to miss the inaugural Microsoft Envision 2016 in New Orleans! If you are a leader and key decision maker in your organization you will find this a worthwhile opportunity to help your business achieve more now and in the future.
- Registrants will need a Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) to register for Microsoft Envision 2016. To create a new Microsoft account, visit the Microsoft website.
- Registrants will use this same Microsoft account information to access other Microsoft Envision 2016 tools, like the mobile app and Schedule Builder.
Do you plan to attend but aren’t sure where to start? Contact us and we’ll help guide you through the registration process. Ready to register? Fill out the Microsoft Envision registration form and we’ll help you with the rest!
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.