Partner Spotlight on: Nodus Technologies
Encore Elevate was held across 4 cities this year: Regina, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Seattle. Along with valuable networking, training, and hands-on learning, we were happy to partner with third party solution providers like Nodus to help your system run even better. Watch this webinar recording with Nodus and Encore about Payment Processing & Improving Accounts Receivables for Dynamics.
Nodus Technologies specializes in electronic payment processing, eCommerce, and customer payment portals for Microsoft Dynamics. We focus on automating the accounts receivables process and helping merchants secure their customers’ payment data.
Here are 3 reasons to choose Nodus:
- All of Nodus’ solutions are certified with the PCI Security Standards Council. All merchants who process electronic payments are required to use only software that has been PCI validated.
- Nodus provides a one-stop shop for all of your payments needs, including payment processing, off-site payment data storage, and merchant account and payment gateway packages.
- Nodus focuses on integration with Microsoft Dynamics, reducing double entry, human error, and manual labor processes.
Credit Card and eCheck/ACH Processing – GP
Credit Card Advantage allows merchants to process electronic payments in real-time directly within Microsoft Dynamics GP. Solution features include:
- Payment wallet for future transactions
- Level 2 & 3 data processing
- Batch processing
Customer Payment Portal
ePay Advantage is a customer payment portal that integrates back into Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX, and NAV. Customers can log in to a secure online portal to view and pay any outstanding invoices. Approved payments are sent back to the integrated accounting system and applied to the corresponding invoices. Solution features include:
- Email delivery of invoices
- Automatic payments
- Payment reminders and confirmation receipts
B2B and B2C eCommerce
eStore Solution Stack allows merchants to take their businesses online with a webstore. Sales orders flow directly from the webstore into Dynamics GP, increasing efficiency and eliminating human intervention. Solution features include:
- Content management system
- Responsive and mobile-friendly design
- Customer-specific catalog and pricing
Credit Card and eCheck/ACH Processing – CRM/365
CRM Charge allows CRM users to process electronic payments directly from Dynamics CRM/365 in real-time. This can enhance customer responsiveness by reducing the need to shift between different programs, departments and personnel. Solution features include:
- Shortened order cycle
- Real-time batch processing
- Advanced security
PayFabric is a PCI-DSS validated, cloud-based electronic payment acceptance engine and storage hub. It helps to reduce the scope of PCI compliance by removing sensitive card data from the merchant’s local environment and processing and storing it in the cloud.
PayLink is a payment hyperlink that allows merchants to collect one-time payments from customers on one or multiple invoices. The hyperlink can be sent via email or SMS, allowing customers the option to review and pay their invoices 24/7 without logging into a website.
Merchant Account and Payment Gateway
If you are a merchant who wants to accept electronic payments, you will need a merchant account and payment gateway to process and settle those transactions. Nodus offers these services to create a one-stop shop for all of your payment needs.
If you’d like to learn more about using Nodus Technologies’ solutions, please feel free to contact us.
We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)