The Top 10 AX Webinars of 2013 from AXUG
As the year comes to a close, we received in our email inboxes a very valuable top 10 list of Dynamics AX webinars from 2013. The Top 10 was emailed out to everyone on the AXUG mailing list, and they also posted it on their website. For convenience’s sake, we’ve copied the links here! These webinars are available to premium AXUG members.
AXUG Top 10 AX Webinars
1. SIG: BI and Reporting – Getting Useful Information to Manage Your Business (Apr)
2. AX 2012 Under the Hood: BI and Analytics (Apr)
3. AX 2012 Under the Hood: New Dynamics AX 2012 Security Model (Apr)
4. Ask the Expert Friday: Security (May)
5. SIG: Manufacturing and Production Operations (July)
6. Inventory Friday (Aug)
7. MVP Monday: Using Power BI to Analyze Your Dynamics AX Data (Sept)
8. Ask the Expert Friday: MRP (Oct)
9. Dynamics AX 2012 Under the Hood: Supply Chain (Oct)
10. An introduction to Forecaster (Nov)
BONUS! Ask the Expert Friday: Controllers (Dec)
It seems as though Business Intelligence was a big mover this year, as three of the top ten (including the top two!) relate to BI. Regardless, there is something for everyone, including two webinars addressing AX security questions (a very common pain point). Enjoy!
We specialize in providing technical assessments, break-fix support, optimization services, and solution expansion projects for Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations)