I found these reasons to attend Microsoft Convergence in a PowerPoint on my computer the other day. Enjoy!
5. Hear about future plans and strategy for your Microsoft Dynamics software directly from key Microsoft executives.
- Convergence is the only opportunity to hear about the specific product strategy for your Microsoft Dynamics core solutions.
- Get insight into the future of the company and product direction for your Microsoft Dynamics solutions and learn how you can position your business to take full advantage of these benefits.
4. Microsoft Convergence is the largest international gathering of Microsoft Dynamics solution providers in one place.
- Convergence is the largest external-facing Microsoft expo, bringing together all of the companies behind the hottest solutions, technologies, and services from around the world. This is the place for you to connect with the leading solution developers within the Microsoft Dynamics community.
3. Get a first look at new product releases and technologies from Microsoft.
- Keep your business at the technology forefront by staying up-to-date on the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- See how your Microsoft Dynamics software works with these advanced technologies to maximize efficiency and take your business to the next level of success.
2. Develop key business connections and build community with peers, industry experts, and Microsoft representatives from around the world.
- Convergence offers numerous opportunities to network and just have fun with your fellow attendees.
1. Actively learn how you can maximize the full capabilities of your Microsoft Dynamics investment.
- Convergence is ultimately designed to help you maximize the business value from your Microsoft Dynamics solution—so you can maximize business success. This year’s action-packed agenda features a wealth of informative general, concurrent, and user-group sessions as well as interactive discussions. This is a huge opportunity for attendees from all levels in your Finance, IT, Operations, Marketing, and Sales departments to get in-depth knowledge, strategy, insights, and best practices that they can share with their colleagues across your company.
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.