Unveiling Dynamics 365 at Summit
If you were fortunate enough to have attended Summit 2016 in Tampa last week and you sat in on the Summit Opening and Microsoft Vision Keynote, than you would have had the opportunity to hear firsthand from Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President of the Cloud and Enterprise Group, Microsoft, announce the November 1st, 2016 release of Dynamics 365 – the next generation of intelligent business applications. Dynamics 365 is a public cloud service (Saas) running on Microsoft Azure. Customers can access the service from the web or through apps for Windows, iOS and Android devices.
Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP capabilities and will be tightly integrated with Office 365, Cortana voice intelligence and PowerBI.
Microsoft is releasing two Dynamics 365 Editions:
- Optimized for 10 – 250 Employees
- Dynamics 365 for Financials
- Sales (future) and Marketing (future)
- Cloud Only
- 300 seat maximum
- Optimized for 250+ Employees
- Comprises CRMOL and AX
- Online/on-premises dual use rights
- 20 user minimum on AX related SKU’s
THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!
Some very good reasons to consider moving to the Cloud include:
- Digital Transformation
- Cost Savings
- IT costs become an operational expense
- Hardware and software are included
- Disaster recovery is included
- 2 sandbox environments are included (Dev and Test)
- Ongoing maintenance is included
If security is a concern – and of course it is, you can be assured that your data will be safeguarded.
- Are equipped with state-of-the-art physical security measures
- Operate a 24×7 incident response team to mitigate threats and attacks
- Encrypt data transferred between their data centers
- Protect your stored data with Azure SQL and Azure Storage encryption
- Every production deployment has its own Virtual Private Network and dedicated Compute, Azure Storage and Azure SQL tiers
Are you starting to get excited about the future? We are! To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer some basic questions about your company and your requirements, and find out what products would fit your business.