In this blog we introduce AI Builder and show an example of how it can be used with Power Apps.
What is AI Builder?
- AI Builder is a turnkey solution that brings the power of AI through a point-and-click experience. It gives people with any level of technical skill the ability to add AI capabilities to apps and flows without writing code.
- It is a super easy way of adding artificial intelligence to business applications.
- It has direct integration with Power Apps and Power Automate.
- It is changing processes:
- From paper to digital.
- From manual or repetitive to automatic.
- Can read and extract data automatically.
- Can predict outcomes.
The AI Models
There are different AI model types:
- Custom Models:
- Capabilities: prediction, form processing, object detection, category classification, and entity extraction.
- Needs to be trained.
- Needs historical data.
- Pre-built Models:
- Capabilities: key phrase extraction, language detection, sentiment analysis, text recognition (OCR), business card reader, entity extraction, receipt processing, and category classification.
- Ready to use, so you can get straight to productivity.
- Just add the component to Apps or actions to Power Automate flows
To see the growing list of AI Builder model types, click here.
To see an example of how to use the Text Recognition model in a Power Apps Canvas app that scans a business card and saves data to Dynamics 365 CE and Dynamics 365 Business Central, check out this blog.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this article or about the Power Platform.
Are You Receiving Our Newsletters?
Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters with the latest updates all in one place! Get important product information, event recaps, blog articles, and more.Subscribe