Community Summit held by Dynamics Communities on October 7 – 9, 2020 offers the unique opportunity to innovate, collaborate, and grow. Last year’s Summit event was a great success. As some of you may know, Summit will be held on a virtual platform this year. Summit listened to the community and is eager to dedicate to helping YOU receive the most value possible from their event! You will learn from industry experts and expand your professional knowledge over the course of the Summit.
This year’s Summit is focused on Dynamics, the Power Platform, and Dynamics on-premise SMB products. Tickets this year are $749 – register online. Your ticket includes over 500 sessions, access to recordings, inspiring keynotes, and an unbeatable experience. The Community Summit key speakers have a wealth of knowledge, and come from multiple companies, including Microsoft Dynamics SL, ERP Aisling Dynamics Consulting, Real Dynamics, New View Strategies, Catapult Systems, Ascensus, and Engineered Code Consulting Inc.
Some key reasons to attend the virtual Community Summit are:
- Supercharging your insights: get maximum value from the productivity tools you use every day, which will help you develop new tips and tricks, and make your job easier!
- Your learning, your way: you customize the learning experience with hundreds of experts helping you get the best value from your learning session.
- Become part of the community: build your network, share your knowledge, and gain best practices from peers in similar roles who understand your struggles, and your triumphs.
- Focus on today, and what is ahead: get more from the technology you are using right now and preview up and coming enhancements to achieve maximum value from your solution.
Each year at Summit, there are featured breakout sessions. This year, these sessions include:
Congrats! You’re Live! Now What?
- Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Dynamics 365 System Administrator – let’s talk about the basics of being this role. This session will provide you with a high-level foundation to hit the ground running as a System Administrator in your new CRM system. Topics include: working with solutions, modifying and creating system views, modifying and creating fields, adding UI controls, and working with forms and dashboards.
Improving Your Payables Process. How Far Can You Go?
- A finely tuned payables process is key to an organization using Dynamics GP. Join us as we cover best practices for getting your payables processed and paid as quickly as possible. Topics include: utilizing workflows, importing documents using integration tools, document attachments, and ‘automating’ as many areas as possible. How far can GP functionality go?
Demystifying Revenue Recognition in D365 Finance & Power BI
- Want to learn about the new Revenue Recognition features in D365 Finance? How can you see Power BI to easily monitor your cash-to-revenue cycle? Do you receive upfront payments for services in future fiscal periods? This session will provide valuable finance expertise with D365 Finance and Power BI.
"We met our three project goals of 100% completion of critical business requirements at Go Live, completed with 90% Best Practices or better, and GO Live done in a timely manner."