Office 365 is comprised of the same Office applications we all know so well like; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Using the familiar Office apps you know and the power of the cloud, Office 365 lets you work virtually anywhere, anytime, across your devices. No matter how you access and use Office 365, you receive the same seamless experience and enterprise-grade security to protect your business and customers. There are no big upfront costs and no worrying about upgrades.
What comes with it?
- A robust Outlook business-class email with 50GB of space
- The ability to hold online meetings with up to 250 participants
- 1TB of space in the cloud for your data
- Yammer; a private social network that fosters team collaboration
- 24/7 technical support with a response time of 1 hour for business-critical issues
- Reduced IT infrastructure, your content resides in a secure datacenter with continuous backup
- A service level agreement guaranteeing 99.9% uptime for your organization
When contemplating a transition to the cloud, note that not all your applications have to reside in the cloud, every situation is a little different and a hybrid approach may be what fits your organization best.
If you need some assistance figuring out which is the right version of Office 365 for you, read this blog explaining the differences between versions.
Contact us if you are thinking about transitioning to Office 365!
18 Warning Signs You Need The Cloud
If your business experiences these red flags, your diagnosis is clear: time to adopt the cloud!Get The Report