Your Online Viewing Access Pass to Dynamics CRM Sessions at Convergence 2015
Convergence 2015 was certainly not short on Dynamics CRM content this year. If you weren’t able to attend the renowned Microsoft conference in Atlanta don’t fret, you can access sessions on demand for free! The Convergence Video Library contains keynotes, general sessions, concurrent and deep-dive sessions.
Accessing the videos requires a quick registration. Simply provide your name, company name and email address and you’re off to the races with access immediately to session videos!
Be sure to take advantage of the video library playlist feature to build out your own mini Convergence experience that you can access from the comfort of your desk (or couch) at your leisure!
Recommended CRM Sessions to Add to Your Convergence Video Playlist:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Roadmap and strategy
- Service by Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Parature: Roadmap and strategy
- Care everywhere: An overview of customer service by Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Selling effectively: A sales capabilities overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Insights for sales: Enlighten your sales teams and amaze your customers
- Sales productivity best practices
- Best practices for customer service in an engagement-driven world
- Embracing upgrades: Preparing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Market smarter: An overview of Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Get engaged: Closing the loop from Microsoft Social Listening to engagement and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- What’s new: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 for the service industries
What are the steps in a CRM implementation? What are the biggest causes of failure? How long will it take?