Dynamics 365 Business Central Agile Start for Core Financials and Distribution - $18,500 CAD
Our Agile Start for Core Financials and Distribution is a fixed price package designed to help small businesses with the essential scoping, consultancy, setup and user training needed to complete a rapid cloud implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This lean implementation consists of the following:
- Discovery sessions to help define chart of accounts, reporting dimensions, vendors, customers, items, resources and system setup (up to 24 hours).
- Loading of master record data for customers, vendor, items, resources and chart of accounts (templates provided).
- Import of opening trial balance. This is the closed balance sheet from the prior fiscal year from the anticipated go live. Mapping of old to new accounts provided by customer.
- Import of monthly net G/L changes, by account, up until go live (up to one year). Mapping from old to new accounts provided by customer.
- Import of open customer, vendor and item balances at the cutover date (template provided).
- AR/Sales Order Processing
- AP/Purchase Order Processing
- Financial Statements – Balance Sheet – Income Statement
- Invoice Format
- Cheque Format
- Purchase Order Format
- Sales Order Format
- Single EFT Format
- Training modules for Financials, Accounts Receivable/SO, Accounts Payable/PO, Inventory (up to 40 hours)
- Go live/first month end close support (up to 24 hours)
To talk with one of our experts about getting started with Business Central, fill out the form below.