- SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 reached end of life in July 2019.
- Almost all companies on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012, or 2012 R2 are using these servers.
- This leaves your company vulnerable to cyberattacks.
- End of life can also create major compliance problems.
What Can You Do to Secure Your System Right Now?
We’ve launched Encore’s AX Cloud Uplift program to meet this need. Through this program we mitigate your risks and costs by migrating your existing AX environment to Microsoft’s Azure cloud. This program gives you:
- Critical security updates with extended support from Microsoft for your SQL and Windows Servers, for 3 years beyond end of life
- Controlled monthly hosting costs, with no surprises
- Environment monitoring and updates (a managed service)
- A transition path to the Azure cloud for an eventual upgrade to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- AX support from our experts via Encore Care
To learn more about how we can secure your system with cloud uplift, contact us with the form below.