Account Executive, Client Engagement Team
As an Account Executive on our Client Engagement Team, you proactively engage with assigned clients to raise awareness of and promote current and emerging technologies and services designed to complement their current Microsoft business applications.
Through the Strategic Account Management process, you earn long-term trusted advisor status with clients and leverage the expertise of internal Solution and Technical Specialists to recommend and propose solutions that provide value to the client resulting in recurring license and service revenue for our company.
The successful candidate demonstrates professional and ethical conduct while managing executive-level relationships in a wide range of industries. A self-professed “people person”, you are passionate about technology and exceptional customer service.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Day to day Account Management; serve as a trusted partner to develop and own relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Develop a thorough business understanding of your accounts and proactively recommend value add solutions.
- Create/cultivate leads and opportunities, build and present proposals.
- Educate client base on new and emerging business applications.
- Build strategic technology roadmaps with clients.
- Introduce new services and solutions across the business units in an account.
- Communicate and deliver cloud-based solutions.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Seek and participate in learning opportunities relevant to new and existing products and services.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Post-secondary degree in business, finance, or information systems preferred.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working in customer service or sales role.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Experience working with database or customer relationship management systems.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and/or cloud solutions an asset.
- Aptitude for numbers; basic accounting knowledge.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills; either one to one or to a larger group.
- Ability to multi-task and use sound judgment to prioritize activities.
- Demonstrate a mature, professional demeanor and the ability to handle issues with tact.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and continuous learning.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be legally entitled to work in resident country of Canada or the United States.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.