Enterprise Account Executive
The Account Executive, concentrating on Enterprise Sales of Microsoft ERP and CRM solutions will lead the efforts to create and implement new Enterprise Sales Methodologies for the company. Your recurring success at closing deals valued at $1M+ in highly competitive situations is testament to your specialized knowledge, skills and strategies. A visionary leader with strong business acumen, your entrepreneurial style lends itself to challenging the status quo to strive for sales excellence. Your passion for technology and innovation is infectious, leading to teamwork and collaboration efforts that result in individual, client, and business success.
A visionary leader with strong business acumen, your entrepreneurial style lends itself to challenging the status quo to strive for sales excellence. Your passion for technology and innovation is infectious, leading to teamwork and collaboration efforts that result in individual, client, and business success.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee enterprise sales efforts in North America focused on acquiring net new clients for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Strive to connect and build relationships within the Microsoft partner community and with Microsoft directly to increase Encore brand recognition.
- Stay informed on emerging technology; understand software licensing trends (Software as a Service), cloud computing, managed services, recurring revenue streams.
- Collaborate with team members (Technical Presales, Solution Architects, Subject Matter Experts) to close profitable business that results in successful solutions.
- Create effective presentations, write compelling proposals, negotiate contracts, assess competition, take measured action.
- Establish key performance indicators to support sales targets, course correct as required to meet corporate objectives.
- Willingly share knowledge and expertise with prospects to gain trust.
- Mentor and coach other account executives to deliver exceptional results.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- University Degree in Business, Finance, or Information Systems.
- 10+ years in a sales or business development role.
- Experience selling Business Applications and associated professional services,
especially Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) applications.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft ecosystem and technologies.
- Training or certifications in Microsoft Sales, Product Fundamentals, Project Management
- Understanding of system integration, software development, deployment and migration
from legacy systems to new applications.
- Results oriented; driven to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- Respected leader known for integrity and consistent performance.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and creative at assessing and solving problems.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be resident and legally entitled to work in Canada or the United States.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.