Enterprise Sales, Account Executive
The role of Enterprise Account Executive requires in depth knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem along with the skills and confidence to successfully navigate complex sales cycles valued at $1M+.
With 10+ years of experience selling Microsoft ERP and CRM solutions in highly competitive situations, you have honed your techniques and strategies to consistently deliver individual, client, and business success.
The ideal candidate is a visionary leader with strong business acumen who naturally builds rapport with people. You are highly engaged in the business community and fiercely competitive. Passionate about technology and innovation, and a champion of sales excellence, you challenge the status quo and collaborate with talented and creative team members to design winning solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Focus on acquiring net new clients for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement & Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Strive to connect and build relationships within the Microsoft partner community and with Microsoft directly to increase Encore brand recognition.
- Stay informed on emerging technology; understand software licensing trends (Software as a Service), cloud computing, managed services, recurring revenue streams.
- Collaborate with team members (Technical Presales, Solution Architects, Subject Matter Experts) to close profitable business that results in successful solutions for clients.
- Create effective presentations, write compelling proposals, negotiate contracts, assess competition, take measured action.
- Establish key performance indicators to support sales targets, course correct as required to meet corporate objectives.
- Willingly share knowledge and expertise with clients and prospects to gain trust.
- Mentor and coach other account executives to deliver exceptional results.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- University Degree in Business, Finance, or Information Systems.
- 10+ years in a sales or business development role.
- Experience selling Business Applications and associated professional services, especially Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications.
- Training or certifications in Microsoft Sales, Product Fundamentals, Project Management preferred.
- Understanding of system integration, software development, deployment and migration from legacy systems to new applications.
- Results oriented; driven to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- Respected leader known for integrity and consistent performance.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and creative at assessing and solving problems.
- Willing and able to travel; valid passport required.
- Must be resident and legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.