Functional Consultant, Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
As an Entry Level Functional Consultant, you will actively participate in implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central through our Essentials Offering. The Essentials program is designed for rapid deployment of an ERP system based on an established configuration with a standardized project plan and deliverables. The core modules will be configured, and master files and opening balances loaded.
The ideal candidate will have a background or strong career interest in finance or as a business analyst. These individuals are analytical, customer-focused team players who must collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet project timelines and client expectations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Implement and deploy Dynamics 365 Business Central software using the standards set in the Essentials program.
- Understand user and system requirements and identify specific enhancement customizations if necessary.
- Provide data migration and conversion services.
- Deliver application training in a classroom, online and in a one-on-one environment.
- Manage client expectations, the project team (internal and external) all while providing superior customer service.
- Improve and develop current team methodology and processes.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications in a fast-paced industry.
- Background or strong career interest in finance or business analysis.
- Diploma or degree with a focus on accounting, accounting systems or finance.
- Possess a strong, professional work ethic.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Excels at team collaboration.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strives to provide exceptional customer service and high client satisfaction.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be resident of Canada or the USA and legally entitled to work in resident country.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.