Senior Software Developer, Microsoft Applications
As a Senior Software Developer, you have a keen desire to share your knowledge and expertise as you create and implement Power Platform / Dynamics 365 CE (formerly CRM) solutions as part of a multidisciplinary team. You have honed your skills at designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable code consistent with industry best practices and established technology standards as it relates to the Microsoft ERP and CRM applications.
You are familiar with accounting systems and easily grasp complex business operations. With a strong understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, you are proficient at designing and building custom API’s that seamlessly integrate into the application ecosystem of clients.
In the ever-changing world of technology, you are intrigued by emerging computing trends, conscientious about meeting or exceeding expectations and challenging the status quo to drive continuous improvement.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Microsoft business application development in Dynamics 365 CE (formerly CRM) and Power Platform, Power Apps (Model & Canvas Apps)
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications for clients.
- Drive architectural solutions through collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Participate in solution design and delivery with cross-functional project teams that include Solution and Technical Specialists from various disciplines.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Mentor junior / intermediate development resources.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- 3-5+ years implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform solutions.
- 3+ years .Net development experience.
- 2+ years consulting experience including preparation of client facing documentation.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Analyst/Programmer or equivalent degree or experience.
- Microsoft Power Platform or Dynamics 365 Certifications an asset. (PL-xxx)
- Integration and migration experience with Dynamics D365
- Strong understanding Dynamics D365 CE Development
- Strong understanding of PowerApps (Model & Canvas Apps) development
- Experience designing and building custom API’s
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS, GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Strong understanding of PowerApps Offline capabilities and limitations.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies & Azure Functions.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada / the United States.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.