Senior Solution Consultant, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
A highly accomplished Microsoft Partner, we are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable Senior Solution Consultant to contribute to our ongoing growth. You bring 5+ years of practical hands-on experience implementing Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement (formerly CRM) software end to end, including but not limited to Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations, D365 Portal, Power Automate and Marketing.
The Senior Consultant will coordinate projects from creation through completion adhering to established PMO methodologies and processes while collaborating with members of cross-functional project teams that include Solution Architects, Functional and Technical Specialists, Developers and Vendors.
Your ability to comprehend complex business processes and confidently guide clients through the proposed solution design while making recommendations contributes to your success at achieving a high level of client satisfaction. You have excellent communication and time management skills, strong business acumen and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Facilitate workshops with client subject matter experts to gather solution requirements.
- Define client processes and write detailed accurate documentation defining functional and technical requirements and specifications for project work.
- Assist in high-level design discussions and support overall solution architecture requirements.
- Define and design system integrations, KPI/business intelligence dashboards and code enhancements.
- Configure D365 to meet client needs as defined while implementing with sound relational database practices.
- Design and deliver training to both clients and internal team members.
- Troubleshoot browser application related errors.
- Support sales executives with demonstrations, proposals, scope definition and estimates.
- Contribute to company marketing initiatives by sharing your knowledge and expertise via blog articles, webinars and recorded videos.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- University Degree or Diploma in Business, Finance or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- MB-200 Microsoft D365 Fundamentals certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years practical hands-on experience implementing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is required. (preferably Microsoft D365)
- Growth mindset required with commitment to achieve ongoing Microsoft certifications.
- Excellent presentation skills; strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Influential in a team environment; challenges status quo to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Sound understanding of basic SQL queries and / or FetchXML
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications preferably D365.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be legally entitled to work in resident country of Canada or the US.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.