Senior Solution Specialist, Dynamics 365 Finance
Put your professional credentials and specialized Operational Finance skills to the test in this exciting role. With a broad range of finance, interpersonal and technical skills, you exemplify accuracy, traceability, and compliance within business applications. You comprehend the unique intricacies of a client environment with ease, collaborate with subject matter experts on solution design and make solid recommendations to client stakeholders based on generally accepted accounting principles.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 4 years experience using Microsoft D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (formerly Dynamics AX) or a similar enterprise resource planning (ERP) application in a vital Finance role. This role requires an analytical mind, professional and ethical conduct, and strong business acumen. Attention to detail, passion for solving complex business issues with technology and collaborating with a team who rise to any challenge, contributes to high client satisfaction and project success.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in the discovery, analysis, design, and planning of software deployment.
- Work with clients to define business requirements, provide direction and assist in development of business processes.
- Document business requirements and functional specifications (Fit-Gap analysis and Solution Design Documentation).
- Understand user and system requirements; identify areas requiring customization.
- Implement and deploy Microsoft D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management software (design, configure, train, support).
- Follow prescribed implementation methodology; understand key activities and deliverables for projects.
- Work with application developers during design, development, and testing phases.
- Teach and mentor project / team resources who possess various skill levels.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals.
- Assist in presales software demonstrations and related activities.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent degree / experience; expert knowledge in financial business process analysis. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Microsoft credentials in Finance; ideally Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ hands-on Dynamics 365 Finance experience; and / or experience with two or more full-life cycle implementations.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ combined experience in operational finance and professional services with focus on consulting.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications; commitment to continuous learning and personal growth.
- Proficient in US GAAP.
- Knowledge of Project Accounting and Costing related to manufacturing environments.
- Influential in a team environment; readily shares knowledge and experience with others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that contribute to clear, concise expectation setting.
- Effective leader of people; understand adult learning practices and principles.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Adept at managing multiple deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
- Proven ability to take initiative and deliver outstanding performance.
- Willing and able to travel to client sites as required (estimated up to 30% of time).
- Valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.