Solution Architect, Microsoft Business Applications
Solution Architects are sought after for their visionary skills and ability to leverage current and emerging Microsoft technologies to design innovative solutions. A critical client-facing role, it requires the capacity to comprehend complex business transactions, propose alternative solutions and efficiently translate requirements into functional and technical design documents.
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Solution Architect is a revenue generating position focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain Management ERP solution, Customer Engagement and Power Platform. Equipped with deep subject matter expertise, the Architect is pivotal to the accurate and complete transfer of knowledge from presales discussions to solution design and implementation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Execute architectural services in presales and delivery to sell, design, develop and rollout Dynamics 365 solutions for clients.
- Establish position of trust with sales team and collaborate on sales efforts including proposals, proof of concept, estimates, data migrations and integrations to external systems.
- Lead discovery and analysis phases of D365 F&SCM and D365 CE projects as needed.
- Provide technical QA and mentoring on technical tasks delegated to developers.
- Stay up to date with Microsoft developments by testing new updates, attending technical conferences & actively participating in partner reviews.
- Evaluate and utilize 3rd party / ISV products as needed.
- Assist support technicians with resolution of complex support cases.
- Participate in team building and team development activities.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- 5+ years hands-on experience implementing Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations (AX), Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement (CRM).
- 5+ years’ experience in analyzing business processes & guiding clients through software selection and discovery processes.
- 3-5 years technical ERP software experience preferred with development background.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent is required.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 Functional Certifications highly desirable.
- Demonstrated expert in D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, D365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform.
- Integration and migration experience with D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, quick and analytical thinker, creative problem solver.
- Professional, ethical, and respectful with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Avid learner, focus on continuous upskilling.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Must be a resident of Canada or the United States and legally entitled to work in resident country.
- Must be fluent in English – both verbal and written.
Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for subsequent interview will be contacted.